Regardless of whether your dog is a much-loved pet, a working dog, a show dog or a therapy dog the Large Munsterlander Club is for you.
The LMC hosts three shows a year - open shows in February and October, and a championship show in June. The Club also holds many working events and natural aptitude tests. There is a social element to all LMC events and we would encourage anyone interested in Large Munsterlanders to come along and meet both owners and dogs.
Please feel free to browse the website and follow us on Facebook. Members of the committee are happy to help, where they can, with any queries.
Membership fees for 1st January to 31st December 2024
As per the current rules of the LMC, subscriptions received after 1st November will be at the new rate. Please check that your standing order is setup to pay the correct fee.
How to become a Member
Please print and complete the membership application form under the link below and either scan and email to email@example.com or post to the address on the form.
If you need a paper copy sent to you please post an SAE to the address on the form.
Being a member of the Large Munsterlander Club is a must for anyone who owns the breed or is interested in them.
Five reasons to join
1. Meet likeminded people who love Large Munsterlanders and join a welcoming community for all
2. You will get access to a member-exclusive magazine twice a year filled with articles, news and advice
3. Take part in events across the country, including natural aptitude tests, scurries and Discover Dogs
4. Preferential entry rates to LMC shows (three a year) and selection in working tests and field trials
5. We are the only club dedicated to preserving the health, future and longevity of the breed, and being a member ensures you're helping that too.