Regardless of whether your dog is a much-loved pet, a working dog, a show dog or a therapy dog the Large Munsterlander Club is for you.
The LMC hosts three shows a year - open shows in February and October, and a championship show in June. The Club also holds many working events and natural aptitude tests. There is a social element to all LMC events and we would encourage anyone interested in Large Munsterlanders to come along and meet both owners and dogs.
Please feel free to browse the website and follow us on Facebook. Members of the committee are happy to help, where they can, with any queries.
Being a member of the Large Munsterlander Club is a must for anyone who owns the breed or is interested in them.
Five reasons to join
1. Meet likeminded people who love Large Munsterlanders and join a welcoming community for all
2. You will get access to a member-exclusive magazine three times a year filled with articles, news and advice
3. Take part in events across the country, including natural aptitude tests, scurries and Discover Dogs
4. Preferential entry rates to LMC shows (three a year) and selection in working tests
5. We are the only club dedicated to preserving the health, future and longevity of the breed, and being a member ensures you're helping that too.